Share your favourite photos from your stay at a National Trust Holiday Cottage this year for the chance to win a three night stay in one of our cottages for up to four people. Runners up whose photo’s are used in our 2014 brochure you will receive a £20 National Trust Gift Voucher.
It is even easier to enter this year as you can upload your photos via the National Trust facebook page in just a few seconds. You can also see the other great photos that have already been entered.
We are looking for photos that show us the amazing places that you visited, the adventures and fun that you had or the stunning views that you woke to each day while staying in a National Trust cottage.
You don’t have long, the closing day is midnight 31 August 2013 so head to facebook now.
If you are not on Face book and still want to enter you can email your photos to email@example.com or post to Photo Competition, National Trust Holiday Contact Centre, PO Box 536, Melksham, Wilts SN12 8SX.
1. The competition is open to any National Trust Holiday Cottage guest booking in 2013.
2. For inclusion in our 2014 brochure and website, please submit your entry by September 1st 2013. Winners will be notified by post in October 2013 and featured in the 2014 brochure which will be published approximately mid-October 2013.
3. Pictures submitted must be taken whilst staying at one of our holiday cottages, and feature either the cottage or the general local area.
4. Pictures must be submitted to the Holiday Cottages team by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Photo Competition, National Trust Holiday Contact Centre, PO Box 536, Melksham, Wilts SN12 8SX. Please note: any pictures submitted by post will not be returned and images that are not short listed will be deleted within 48 hours of the end of the competition.
5. Each picture should be accompanied by:
• the name of the photographer and holiday booking reference;
• the month which it relates to;
• name of the picture;
• where it was shot;
6. If you take pictures of people then you must obtain their written permission. If you take pictures of children (under the age of 18) you must have written permission from their parents. This written permission must then be sent in with the photographs using a standard model release form from our offices. Release forms are not required for crowd scenes. On receipt of your pictures, we may ask you to fill out a release form yourself if the pictures feature your own children, relatives or friends.
7. Pictures should be taken on a camera that will enable them to be used for printing in our brochure. This means that, for digital photography, you will need to supply high quality jpeg or tiff images of 1 megabyte as a minimum.
8. Copyright remains with the entrant. However, by entering the competition the entrant gives permission for the National Trust and its group companies to use the image to promote Holiday Cottagesin any media.
9. If you are the overall winner you may book any cottage from our portfolio sleeping up to 4 people, subject to availability of location and dates at time of booking. If you wish to book a stay of longer than 3 nights, then you agree to pay the cost of the additional nights at the specified rate. This prize cannot be combined with other prizes, discounts or offers. National Trust Holiday Cottages terms and conditions apply to your booking.
10. The National Trust may alter, amend or cancel this competition due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.